And are always here to answer any questions you have about caring for your stone, for a lifetime of beauty.
We also guarantee our work with a comprehensive warranty that ensures perfection every time.
Scroll down to find out more…


Quartz countertops are not natural stone countertops. Quartz occurs in nature, but quartz countertops are actually manmade using an amalgamation of quartz dust, stones, chips, resin, and pigment. This allows much greater variety when it comes to colour and style.

Engineered for Strength!

Quartz is an extremely hard mineral, rating 7 in the Mohs hardness scale (diamonds rate a 10). Granite rates 6, at best. This is why quartz is favored as the preferred stone type for kitchen and bathroom countertops.

More Than Meets The Eye

Because quartz countertops are made of the ground up mineral and are not cut from a single piece of material, they require a manufactured finish. While around 90% of a quartz countertop is made of ground-up quartz, the remaining 10% is comprised of resins, polymers, and pigments. The use of pigments at this stage enables manufacturers to create a potentially endless variety of color options. Choose yours today!


Did you know that granite is an igneous rock, which means it was created naturally by volcanoes.

Get With The Times!

Did you know that granite has been around in kitchens and homes for hundreds of years in fact. So if you don’t have granite countertops in your home yet, you are hundreds of years behind!

Granite Houses a Family of Minerals

Granite is made from a combination of materials. It’s made of feldspar, mica, and quartz. There are also other minerals that are commonly found as well, which determine the colour and variation of the granite itself.

Which stone works best for you?


Quartz is the only stone countertop certified for use in commercial kitchens. Non-porous, quartz is impenetrable by bacteria. Wipe it down with water and mild soap, and you’re ready to prep food.

Quartz is considered a natural stone and is made of 93% natural quartz particulate, so it can scratch, chip or crack – but it is 2 times less likely to do so then any other stone product on the market. 

Under normal use, it is unlikely that it will chip. The edges are more susceptible to chipping than the middle of the surface, so if you strike it with enough force (e.g., a heavy pot) a chip can occur. Such occurrences are not covered by any manufacturer’s warranty, but are usually repairable, depending on the size of the chip.

Quartz is made of natural stone which means the colour and patterns can vary slightly. However, thanks to its controlled manufacturing process, it offers more colour and pattern consistency than its natural stone counterparts.

Yes! Quartz can vary from 2cm or 3cm in thickness which allows for many different applications including but not limited to:

  • Kitchen & Vanity 
  • Backsplash (including full height backsplash)
  • Fireplace Surrounds/Hearths/Mantles
  • Tub Decks
  • Shower Walls/Benches
  • Sills & Thresholds

The size and shape of the countertop will determine if a seam is required. We do our best to avoid the use of seams whenever possible, but when unavoidable we will do our best to make the seam not easily noticeable.

Depending on the type of countertop, production times will vary. It is an installed product only and the average lead time (after final measurement) for production and installation runs one to two weeks. Please, speak to a showroom representative for lead times on specific materials.


Clean quartz countertops with warm water and mild soap daily. Use mild cleaners and sponges.

There is very little maintenance required after installation, but proper care will extend the lifespan of the products.

Abrasive cleaners can damage quartz. Mild soap, warm water and non-scratch sponge is always the best method to maintain your beautiful new countertops.

Place a hot pad under hot pot and pans. Generally, quartz is heat resistant up to 300ºF. A tea kettle or a hot dish out of the microwave is typically not a threat but a pot from the oven can cause damage. However, it is always better to be safe rather than sorry, so we recommend the use of a hot pad.

Quartz is scratch resistant, but can be damaged by knives and sharp edges.

Clean up spills immediately. Quartz is stain-resistant. However, residues can bind to the surface and build up overtime, or potential dull spots. Clean up all spills in a timely manner.

We are proud to back our product and our service. We provide a two-year installation warranty on our quartz countertops, as well as product manufacturers warranties.


If you still have any questions about your stone countertops, contact us for more information.